DUBLIN, Oct 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The “Middle East Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle & Others), By Demand Category, By Radial Vs. Bias, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Middle East tire market is projected to reach $ 24.83 billion by 2023, on the back of growing demand for tires for vehicles used in construction industry due to rapid development in infrastructure sector across the region.
Furthermore, expanding vehicle fleet and growing vehicle sales along with rising purchasing power of the customers is expected to aid growth in the region’s tire market during the forecast period.
Middle East Tire Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of tire market in Middle East:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle & Others), By Demand Category, By Radial Vs. Bias, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire in Middle East
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Middle East Tire Production Overview
4. Middle East Tire Market Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d59qn4/middle_east_tire?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets